Delstudier i utlandet
Why should you go?
You thrive as a student at UMB, both academically and socially, and have friends and family nearby. Why on earth leave your comfort zone and venture into the unknown?
There are countless reasons why you should jump at the chance to go global. Getting out of your comfort zone and standing on your own two feet in a different environment is an important aspect.
Most of those who have studied abroad come home with stars in their eyes, without regretting that they took the big step into the world.
This is some of the experiences you get from studying abroad:
- A new perspective within your field of study: You get insight into what is happening within your subject area elsewhere in the world.
- Increases career prospects: Students who have studied abroad will on average receive 5% higher wages than those who do not. Furthermore, an increasingly international job market prefers employees with international experience.
- Insights into new cultures: Increased cultural understanding is invaluable in today's globalized world.
- An international network: Gain friends and contacts in many countries.
- Language skills: You will never be as fluent if you stay in Norway. You also have the chance to learn a whole new language. What about Spanish, German or maybe Italian?
Oppdatert: 06.06.13Utskriftsvennlig versjon
Del med en venn: