Forskning ved UMB
The Norwegian University of Life Sciences aims to be one of Norway’s leading postgraduate educational institutions. Currently, the University has approximately 430 students who are working towards their PhD degrees.
For the 2010-2013 period the University has the following ambitions and goals for its PhD programme:
- Aim to award 80 PhD degrees each year.
- Work continuously to improve the quality of postgraduate training.
- Provide PhD students with access to modern equipment, infrastructure and sufficient operating funds.
- Participate in and, when relevant, host national research schools.
- Further utilise the Industrial PhD Fellowship scheme.
- Prepare PhD students for careers in both academia and knowledge-intensive companies.
Read more about admission and the PhD programme
Oppdatert: 21.12.12Utskriftsvennlig versjon
Del med en venn: