RSS feeds - English newfeeds from UMB
Several RSS feeds are now available on www.umb.no. All institutes and departments with pages in English have got their own feed.
What is RSS?
RSS is a family of web feed formats, specified in XML and used for Web syndication. RSS is used by (among other things) news Web sites, weblogs and podcasting.
Web feeds provide web content or summaries of web content together with links to the full versions of the content, and other metadata. RSS, in particular, delivers this information as an XML file called an RSS feed, webfeed, RSS stream, or RSS channel. In addition to facilitating syndication, web feeds allow a website's frequent readers to track updates on the site using an aggregator.
Institutes with RSS feed in English
- Dept. of Animal and Aquacultural Sciences, IHA
- Dept. of Ecology and Natural Resource Management, INA
- Dept. of Economics and Resource Management, IØR
- Dept. of Plant and Environmental Sciences, IPM
- Dept. of International Environment and Development Studies, Noragric
Departments with RSS feed in English
- Study Options
- Student Information Centre
- Students' Web Portal
RSS feed for students in english
- RSS channels for students
(incl. Student Information Centre, Students own website, Int. Students Union and Students Computer Service)
- Read more about RSS
Updated: 05.07.06Printerfriendly version
Del med en venn: