About BIBSYS Ask
BIBSYS' previous search programme BibSøk Nett is no longer available, and has been replaced by BIBSYS Ask.
Quick access to documents in all BIBSYS’ databases
BIBSYS Ask makes it possible to search for documents via the same interface in all BIBSYS' databases.
You can search for documents in the following databases:
- BIBSYS library database.
- ForskPub (research publication references).
- ForskPro (research project references).
- BIBSYS subject gateway (quality controlled net resources) Ordering documents
BIBSYS Ask allows collecting documents in a basket. This means that users with a patron ID from a BIBSYS library may order more than one document at a time. My page - Self-service
From My page
you may renew loans, display current orders and reservations. You have to be logged on to use the functions in My page:
Links to BIBSYS:
- Log on to BIBSYS - two different ways:
• FEIDE logon - Recommended
UMB students can use FEIDE to access BIBSYS Ask. Staff can logon if the library has registered your personal identification number.
Choose Norwegian University of Life Sciences as organization and fill in your UMB username and zone2 password.
• Logon with your BIBSYS patron ID
Enter patron ID (= The BIBSYS library number written on the back of the students/staff ID card) and password.
First time you logon, you need to order password.
- After having logged on, choose My page (in the top menu).
- Searching the BIBSYS Ask - All libraries
- Searching the BIBSYS Ask - UBMB's collection
- More information - Search tips
Updated: 26.03.09Printerfriendly version
Del med en venn: