UMB's Quality of Assurance System for Education (KSU) provides quality areas, key areas and activities which are documented, analysed and compiled into reports. The underlying data are from evaluations, surveys, databases (DBH / FS) and oral and written reports from the bodies and key actors within the different elements.
Main reports which forms the basis for "the Annual Report on the Quality of Education"
and document the work in the quality assurance system for education (KSU):
- Reports within education
- Course evaluation report (UMB overall)
(Included in the annual report on the quality of education 2008,
- Study program evaluation (coming)
(Self-evaluation and end reports from external evaluations)
- Student Welfare survey
- Master's thesis evaluation
- Annual report on (PhD) Doctoral training (from 2009 - coming)
- Annual report on internationalisation (from 2009 - coming)
Other reports which are part of the basis for "the Annual Report on the Quality of Education":
- Annual report on candidates (from 2009 - coming)
Updated: 19.10.10Printerfriendly version
Del med en venn: