Student Information Centre (SiT)
Teaching and exam schedule
Student Information Centre
Please note that even though the schedule indicates that the course begins on the hour, it begins 15 MINUTES PAST the hour
The Spring parallel starts Tuesday 29 January and ends Friday 10 May. The examinations will take place in weeks 20-22.Teaching and exam schedule Spring Parallel 2013
The June block starts Monday 3 June and ends Friday 28 June. The examinations will take place 14, 21 and 28 JuneTeaching and exam schedule June block 2013About the time schedule
Please read the user information provided in the timetable system, however please note
- You can chose between simple and advanced search. In the advanced search you can chose multiple courses (+ and -) and thus create an individualised schedule for the autumn parallel.
- Even though the schedule indicates that the course begins on the hour, it begins 15 minutes past the hour.
- The weeks are displayed sequentially in the time schedule. The week number can be found on the upper left corner of each week's schedule.
- Please note that the time schedule may vary from week to week, even for courses in the parallel.
- If no time schedule for a course appears, the course may not be offered in this period (week 32-48).
- Recent changes/updates to the schedule will appear in red on the schedule.
More detailed user instructions will be available at a later date.
You can find past time and exam schedules here: Past schedules
Updated: 08.03.13Printerfriendly version
Del med en venn: