Admission – international applicants for programmes taught in English
Bachelor in the International Environment and Development Studies programme:
- The minimum requirements for admission to higher education in Norway set by NOKUT. For country specific information, please see the GSU-list.
- English proficiency – TOEFL minimum score 60, IELTS minimum score 5.0
- The minimum requirements for admission to higher education in Norway set by NOKUT + 3 years of higher education from an accredited institution. For country specific information, please see the GSU-list.
- English proficiency – TOEFL minimum score 80, IELTS minimum score 6.0
- At least 2nd Class, Upper Division or the equivalent is normally required to be included in the final selection for admission
For programme-specific information and academic requirements, please select the relevant programme from our list of Study Options
The UMB offers no scholarships for bachelor or master students, all bachelor and master students must therefore be self financed. Applicants from outside the EU/EEA have to submit documentation of economic funding
when/if offered admission.
You find more information about language requirements here
.How to apply
Register your application in the online application system: Søknadsweb
The registration will be open from early October until the application deadline 1 December
. After the internet registration, you will be asked to submit these supporting documents:
- Copy of passport
- Officialy certified copies of all your educational certificates, including higher secondary education
and higher education (transcript of records from university/college)
- Original TOEFL (official score report) or IELTS results, sent directly from the test centers Important information:
- All requirements must be completed and the documentation must be sent before 15 December.
- The final result of your application will be announced by late April.
Application deadline for master programmes for Norwegian citizens is 1 June. It is possible for EU/European Economic Area citizens to apply in the Norwegian admission process, but we encourage all international applicants to apply in the international admission process with deadline 1 December.
For information regarding application for other study options, please see:PhD Exchange Freemovers
Updated: 07.03.13Printerfriendly version
Del med en venn: