Virtual Reality Lab
New project studies planned at VR-Lab for autumn 2008
A number of internal and external study tasks are planned at VR-Lab for the autumn period 2008.
VR model: Visualization of Savalen Golf course
The following project assignments and studies are running at VR-Lab for the autumn 2008:
- Using VR as a tool for development of Golf fields.
- Using VR for reconstruction of historical gardens.
- Development of VR city model for Kristiansand harbour area.
- Development of VR techniques for art design.
- Experimenting with lightning using VR models.
- Development of VR model for visual impact studies for natural disasters in fjord areas.
- Development of real-time interaction techniques for landscape design projects.
- Environmental psychology test at the VRLab
- Experience the landscape from the road using Virtual models.
- Investigation study for 3D design construction details at VRLab.
Updated: 06.01.09Printerfriendly version
Del med en venn: